Sunday 10 May 2015

Just Reduced In Ilkeston


On the recent theme of newish apartments - this two bed ground floor one in Ilkeston has caught my eye as it has just been reduced to "offers" over £75,000...and they generally sell north of £80,000 at the moment.


 
 
If you can haggle a bit - you could be onto a bargain...it may need a little refresh - maybe a lick of paint and perhaps some carpets - but certainly one to have a look at. Rents are c£425-£450 per month giving a healthy 7% or so yield.

Make sure you check the lease details and all the fine print - but if all that is good then these are readily rentable.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48844117.html

Let me know how you get on!
Oh and just before I go I had a call from a local investor who sent me a couple of Zoopla links to properties she is considering buying – one from Burchell Edwards and one from Whitegates. I figured that the first was little bit “toppy” ie was too expensive and to take care, but the second would be a bargain at a few £k off….so told her to put an offer in and see how she went.

If you have any properties you are considering buying – then give me a call or drop me an email at jeremy.bullock@sprucetree.co.uk and I will give you my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment